Make your own free website on Tripod.com

 

STORIES OF THE TOTALLY HIP

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Core decompression for AVN in both hips

From: brianmoore72@hotmail.com
Date: 17 Feb 2000
Time: 15:15:06
Remote Name: 198.45.18.20

Comments

I am a 27 y/o man. I began experiencing hip pain in November '99. I was diagnosed AVN in January '00. It is level I/II in the left hip and level II/III in the right hip. I am scheduled for a core decompression on 3/3/00. The prognosis is good for the left hip (70% chance for success), but the right hip (30%) will eventually need replacement even if the coring is successful.

Last changed: February 17, 2000