[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Trying to schedule but scared of being down for too long

From: Debbie
Date: 13 Mar 2000
Time: 13:33:33
Remote Name:


I am 47 years old and have been living in pain for about 6 years now. The ppain started out gradual and now for the past 2 years has been intense, intense enough for me to make the decision of having the surgery, now my only delimma is when. My doctor would like to schedule for April 3 (3 weeks away). I ride a motorcycle and love to be outdoors. I am afraid I will be housebound. Now I am debating on waiting until fall (possibly October) but know I will have to live in pain (not sleeping, depressed, etc.) I need to know of some of your experiences so I can make an informed decision quickly before I let this opportunity go past and have to wait. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last changed: March 13, 2000